Preparation: 15 minutes | Cooking: 14 minutes | Serves: 4
This burger recipe combines beef, rosemary, oregano and garlic to delicious avail. Perfect for an easy midweek or weekend meal, these burgers are sure to go down a treat. Thanks to Beef and Lamb for this recipe!
- 500g beef mince
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tsp dried rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Toasted buns, lettuce, beetroot, grated cheese, diced tomato and parsley to serve
- Combine the beef mince, water, herbs and garlic. Mix lightly, shape into 4 burgers.
- Preheat the barbecue flat-plate or pan to moderately-high. Lightly brush the burgers with oil. Add burgers to the barbecue or pan, lower the heat to moderate.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes each side or until thoroughly cooked. Turn them once only.
- Serve burgers on toasted buns with lettuce, beetroot, grated cheese, diced tomato and parsley.
Enjoy! And don’t forget to let us know how your burgers turn out on our Facebook page!