Contact a buyer
For all livestock and pricing enquiries please contact your local livestock buyer.
How to supply cattle to Teys Australia
The more information we can collect on the cattle we purchase, the better we are able to market cattle into various markets and maximise their value. In addition to a properly completed National Vendor Declaration (NVD), Teys Australia requires vendors to complete a livestock contract for each consignment of cattle supplied to Teys feedlots and processing plants.
- Download the Teys Australia Livestock Contract
- Download the Teys Australia Feeder Contract
- Download the Teys Australia Livestock Terms and Conditions
- Download the Teys Australia Livestock Feeder Terms and Conditions
- Download the Teys Australia Complaints Policy and Procedure
Some markets will also require you to provide additional documentation, such as certificates for PCAS or organic certified cattle, or a vendor declaration for MSA eligible cattle.
Please be sure to discuss the specific documentation requirements for you with our livestock team at the time of booking.
Teys Australia has a commitment to all cattle being treated humanely throughout the supply chain. Our processing facilities all operate under the Australian Livestock Processing Industry Animal Welfare Certification System.
To maintain this certification, Teys Australia must ensure our contractual arrangements with suppliers include:
- The expected fitness of livestock arriving at our processing facilities
- The time off feed and water
- Our expectation in relation to livestock handling practices
In order to comply with these provisions, Teys Australia requires its suppliers to commit to meeting its supplier animal welfare requirements.