Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a major driving force behind what we do and in how we approach our work.
• Managing our business risks and behaving in a transparent manner.
• Responsibly managing or avoiding environmental impacts including Greenhouse gas emissions.
• Partnering with the local communities in which we operate.
• Focus on the highest standard of health and well-being for our people.
• Producing a safe product that all customers can trust.
• Working with our supply chain key stakeholders to promote and ensure best practice animal welfare husbandry, transport and processing.
Teys Australia has developed seven key areas central to our CSR strategy. Together, they aim to help us manage our impacts, minimise risks, engage our stakeholders and protect the sustainability of the business.
- Governance and Leadership
- People Practices and Workplace Health, Safety and Well-being
- Community Enrichment and Economic Development
- Environmental Protection and Sustainability
- Food Safety and Quality Practices
- Animal Welfare
- Responsible Sourcing and Consumption
Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Reporting
Teys Australia’s commitment to Corporate Responsibiity and Sustainability is such a strong part of the culture that in 2015 we took the initiative to start reporting publicly against the (GRI) G4 guidelines, becoming the first red meat processor and one of a few in the manufacturing sector to do so. The GRI has pioneered and developed a comprehensive sustainability reporting framework designed to assist organisations in measuring and managing their sustainabilty performance.
Download the Teys Australia Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report 2015
Download the Teys Australia GRI Content Index 2015
Download the Teys Australia GRI Sustainability Performance Data 2015