Preparation: 5 minutes | Cooking: 10 minutes | Serves:4
This tasty + healthy recipe is brought to you by Beef & Lamb.
- 4 x 200g Porterhouse steaks
- 3 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thinly lengthways
- 2 medium red capsicums, quartered
- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced thinly into rounds
- 2 large tomatoes slices thickly into rounds
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp freshly parsley, finely chopped
- Cover steaks with 2 tbsp of garlic infused olive oil, chopped rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the barbeque flat-plate or char-grill to hot and cook the vegetables for a few minutes on each side or until cooked through using one half of the barbeque. On the other side of the barbeque add the steaks and grill for 2 – 3 minutes per side or cooked to your liking. Remove steaks from heat and cover loosely with foil for 5 minutes.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley and season to taste.
- Pile vegetables on serving plates and drizzle with dressing. Trim cooked steaks of any excess fat and slice steaks thinly against the grain and place on top of the vegetables to serve.