Preparation: 1 hour | Cooking: 12 minutes | Serves: 4
We’re sure you’ve grilled steak, burgers and sausages – but have you ever grilled ribs? These delicious sweet chilli, soy and sesame beef ribs are perfect for serving to friends and family at your next BBQ. This great recipe is brought to you via Australian Beef.
- Beef short ribs (10 – 12)
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Add ribs to a large saucepan and bring slowly to a simmer, simmer partially covered for 1 hour
- Remove ribs from water. Mix with combined chilli, tomato and soy sauces, garlic and ginger. Leave to marinade for at least 30 mins or overnight.
- BBQ ribs over moderate heat for 10-12 mins, turning often and basting with the marinade until ribs are golden brown. Serve sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.
Enjoy! Want to try out another recipe? Check out how to make corned beef.