Teys Australia employs over 4,500 people based across our vast network of processing facilities, feedlots, value-add facilities and administration offices. The images you see on our website and those used in our advertising campaigns are real Teys people – we are proud of the diversity of people, skills and talents across our business.
Our people contribute to, and learn from, our unmatched depth of experience and enjoy the advantages of working for a recognised industry leader.
We believe in building this leadership through our people. This includes:
- Attracting people who demonstrate a willingness to learn and contribute to our businesses
- Investing in the development of our people to continue building our brand
- Commitment to creating a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Active participation in our local and wider communities
- Recognising and rewarding employees for performance, innovation and success
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace
Teys Australia can provide numerous methods of employment including full-time, part-time, casual and gap year employment – we continue to seek ways to make employment as flexible as possible. This includes providing a range of shifts across our business to help employees meet the challenges of balancing family and work. Have a look through our Teys Careers Brochure to see just some of the career opportunities that are available in our industry!
iWork@Teys Employee Benefits
We understand our employees have a life beyond Teys. To ensure that our people can access a range of employee benefits that support their work and home lives, we have developed the iWork@Teys program. The program provides a range of services, discounts and support that can only be accessed by a Teys employee and their immediate families.
Read our Teys Career Brochure for further information.