Preparation: 10 minutes | Cooking: 15 minutes | Serves: 15
Looking for pizza topping ideas with a difference? These Indian beef pizzas will make a nice change to a typical BBQ Meatlovers. With a naan bread base, delicious korma-flavoured mince and flavour enhancing sides, these pizzas are guaranteed to satisfy. Thanks to Australian Beef for this recipe!
- 500g lean beef mince
- ¼ cup korma curry paste
- 3 x 125g pre-made garlic naan bread
- 200g baby tomato medley, quartered
- 1 cup (100g) grated mozzarella cheese
- 25g baby spinach leaves
- Mint leaves, tzatziki, mango chutney, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (or 180° fan-forced).
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add a little oil and cook mince for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Add korma paste and cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Place naan on a large baking tray (or 2 trays) lined with baking paper. Divide mince mixture, tomatoes and cheese between naan. Lightly spray pizzas with oil. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Cut pizzas into pieces. Top with baby spinach and mint leaves. To serve, dollop pizzas with tzatziki and mango chutney.
Don’t forget to let us know how your pizzas turn out on our Facebook page.